Which contests and promotions I'd like to see in the future?

Everything Else

Which contests and promotions I'd like to see in the future?

Postby bebmrn » 31 Mar 2013, 03:19

Hi again.
I'm proud to say that on 06 Oct 2012 I gave the idea about starting the Micro jobs section (see that http://bucks247-forum.com/viewtopic.php ... 5882#p5882).As you know this section today is fact.
I'd like to see in the future especially UPGRADE-promotions. And I want to say to all standard members: try anyone from the upgrade options and you will be happy to see your earnings immediately.So seek and catch the upgrade promotions!
bebmrn

contests and promotions

Postby scaius » 23 Apr 2013, 23:28

Well speaking about upgrade promotions I think it is a good idea to share here some facts experienced by me on other ptc sites. I realised that any kind of upgrade membership it is benefic both for the site and the member itself. For example one site where I`m standard member make a promotion named " ClickRewards bonus system" . This promotion give every member a chance to win a prize for any ad click . The prize can be various a few of them are cash to balance, referral(s),TE credits and upgrade (weekly, monthly, yearly). Well I win a week of premium membership and this situation show me real which are the benefits of this kind of upgrade. So I think that will make much more members to think very serious at an membership upgrade !
scaius
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Re: contests and promotions

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 24 Apr 2013, 17:46

scaius wrote:Well speaking about upgrade promotions I think it is a good idea to share here some facts experienced by me on other ptc sites. I realised that any kind of upgrade membership it is benefic both for the site and the member itself. For example one site where I`m standard member make a promotion named " ClickRewards bonus system" . This promotion give every member a chance to win a prize for any ad click . The prize can be various a few of them are cash to balance, referral(s),TE credits and upgrade (weekly, monthly, yearly). Well I win a week of premium membership and this situation show me real which are the benefits of this kind of upgrade. So I think that will make much more members to think very serious at an membership upgrade !
Thank you very much for your post :) Maybe we will offer something similar in future but I can't promise. Best Regards
Bucks 24/7

Re: Which contests and promotions I'd like to see in the fut

Postby scaius » 25 Apr 2013, 22:10

Hello!
I`glad you like the idea ! Hope to share more if I find something interesting.
scaius
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Return to Everything Else