How to Make Money at Bucks24/7

Everything Else

How to Make Money at Bucks24/7

Postby PTCplayer » 09 Apr 2013, 01:06

How to Make Money at Bucks24/7 ?

Some guys say me that you can’t earn a good amount at Bucks24/7. But, I reply them, ..... nope you are wrong, ..... here you can earn a handsome income ..... How? ..... Let’s discuss on it ..... All members of Bucks24/7 are invited to share their opinions here. In this thread I will repeat my some words that I said earlier.

Dear friends, if you see the screenshot given below, you will see that I am an upgrade member from the first day. I joined Bucks24/7 on 8th August, 2012 and I upgraded to Bronze on the same day. And I have received $88.06 in just 8 months. :)

Please take it in mind that here you have to upgrade step by step. If you upgrade to “Bronze Membership”, you will get returned what you have invested without any referral. In the meantime, you should try to get some referrals. If you get 10-15 active direct referrals then you can upgrade to “Silver Membership”. Then you can earn more than you have invested. And so on you will upgrade to higher one.

No doubt Bucks24/7 is a legit site. But, if you want to earn here a handsome income then first of all make a strategy on 4 basic things.
1. Where you will promote your referral link to get direct referrals?
2. When you will promote your referral link?
3. When you will upgrade your membership and when you will extend your membership?
4. In which contest you will take part.

Where you will promote your referral link to get direct referrals?
You should know that where you have to promote your link and where not. Suppose, you advertise your referrals link of Bucks24/7 on site A, B and C. You will see that you got more referrals from site B than A and C. That means you have to focus on site B to advertise your referrals link of Bucks24/7. Our Admin has given a list of Cheap Advertising Sites here: Cheap traffic to gain direct referrals. You will get the names of some other sites here: Traffic contest April 2013. There are other sites except these. You have to find them. ;)

Remember that the key of earning in a PTC site is active direct referrals and upgrade membership according to the number of your active direct referrals. It is not so hard to get direct referrals. Do you know in the month of February 2013 I got 132 referrals in just 24 days, you can see here Referral contest February 2013.

Few examples on how to gain direct referrals:
- Advertise your referrals link and banners on other Get Paid to sites.
- Submit your Microjob campaign in other PTC and GPT sites.
- Write a blog/website about your favorite PTC sites and advertise this site.
- Put your referral link on forum signatures (if allowed).
- Find chat rooms and groups that are aimed at "Easy Money Making".
- Tell your friends and family members to join this site using your referral link.
- Talk to friends at high schools and colleges.
- Refer your Face Book/Twitter online friends.
- Post your link at your (YouTube) videos.

The only way to boost your earning is direct referrals. Because when your referrals click any advertisement or your referrals purchase any advertisement, you get a commission according to the membership you have.

When you will promote your referral link?
You have to make a target for each month that how many referrals you need every month. Because, you will see in every month some of your active referrals will become inactive. And you should calculate how many active referrals you need to get back the price of your membership. That means you have to promote your referrals link every month.

When you will upgrade your membership and when you will extend your membership?
You know that the limit of direct referrals is different for different membership. If you’re a free member and you have only few active referrals then you can upgrade to Bronze, if you have 10-15 active referrals then you may upgrade to Silver. You should know when to upgrade to a higher one and when to extend your current membership.

Suppose, you are a Bronze member and your membership is going to expire in next month and your total referrals are about 55. And a referrals contest or traffic contest will start in next month and you want to participate in that contest, then you will not extend your membership, you will upgrade to higher one. If you don’t want to participate then you may extend your membership.

In which contest you will take part.
As you know that our Admin provides us a list of upcoming contests/promotions/bonuses at Event schedule 2013. You can’t take part in all contest with full potential, so, you have to select some contests, in that you will participate with your full ability. You should make a strategy for those contests. The contests/promotions/bonuses are also a good source of earnings. So, don’t miss these opportunities.

Do you know, in the last 2 contests and 1 Jackpot ( Referral contest February 2013, Advertising contest March 2013 and 10 cents Jackpot March 2013 ), I won about $40.00 in account balance, $20.00 in purchase balance and 2 months Platinum membership of value $40.00. That means a total of $100.00 (approximately) in two months. :D

Your opinion/view may be different from me at some points and may be same at some points. You’re welcome to debate in these points.
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Re: How to Make Money at Bucks24/7

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 10 Apr 2013, 17:38

Thank you very much PTCplayer for this long but very helpful post. I haven't much time left right now but there are a few things which I would like to add. I will post again in a few days.

Maybe some of the other members will reply until then :)
Bucks 24/7

Postby PTCplayer » 10 Apr 2013, 19:24

Bucks 24/7 wrote:Thank you very much PTCplayer for this long but very helpful post. I haven't much time left right now but there are a few things which I would like to add. I will post again in a few days....

Thanks, you liked this post. :) I will wait for your post/addition.
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 13 Apr 2013, 16:05

PTCplayer wrote:If you upgrade to “Bronze Membership”, you will get returned what you have invested without any referral.
This depends on the activity of the Bronze member. If a Bronze member keeps clicking Ads only, most likely s/he will not profit without active referrals. If a Bronze member earns from Ads, Emails, Microjobs and other bonuses at the same time, s/he will profit without active referrals.

PTCplayer wrote:If you get 10-15 active direct referrals then you can upgrade to “Silver Membership”.
Here is a list containing the number of active referrals that you need for each membership in order to break even. More referrals = more profit.
Bronze membership: 2 referrals
Silver membership: 5-6 referrals
Golden membership: 10-11 referrals
Platin membership: 19-21 referrals
Palladium membership: 26-29 referrals
Rhodium membership: 33-36 referrals
Osmium membership: 40-45 referrals
Diamond membership: 45-55 referrals
Please note that these numbers require your daily activity (Ads) and that these numbers are only temporary accurate.
We have X Advertisements available right now but that can be different tomorrow so that the numbers would change as well.

PTCplayer wrote:Because when your referrals click any advertisement or your referrals purchase any advertisement, you get a commission according to the membership you have.
You will earn from Advertisement clicks of your referrals as well as for all purchases (upgrades/add funds) your direct referrals make.

Best Regards
Bucks 24/7

Postby PTCplayer » 13 Apr 2013, 19:12

Many many thanks, dear Admin, you made more clear the BEP (break even point).
Bucks 24/7 wrote:Silver membership: 5-6 referrals
Please note that these numbers require your daily activity (Ads) and that these numbers are only temporary accurate.
We have X Advertisements available right now but that can be different tomorrow so that the numbers would change as well.
This is why I said If you get 10-15 active direct referrals then you can upgrade to “Silver Membership” to remain in safe side, because the quantity of ads are not equal every day. And you have calculated according the ads that are available now.

Bucks 24/7 wrote:You will earn from Advertisement clicks of your referrals as well as for all purchases (upgrades/add funds) your direct referrals make.
Yes, we earn 1% to 25% per purchase from our direct referrals. And we earn commission from the direct referrals' advertisement clicks according the following chart.
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby munkyh3ad » 20 Apr 2013, 23:53

Wow, how come i didn't see this post before? It's great that you explained how it's best to earn on this site and also that admin revised your presentation. I will try to get my friends to join and redirect them here so they can see that it's not hard to make steps towards a higher profit with just gaining some refs, but i will try to get as many as i can first. ;)
munkyh3ad

Postby PTCplayer » 21 Apr 2013, 01:57

Dear munkyh3ad, thanks for your kind words.

munkyh3ad wrote:..... but i will try to get as many as i can first. ;)
Yes, you took right decision; but don't miss any opportunity to get bonuses/promotions if you can avail that bonuses/promotions.
I wish you good luck. :)
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby wadestler » 24 Apr 2013, 17:04

I think in our world any money you can get in plus is very much needed. Or at least greatly appreciated. I mean who says no to more money? Even with Standard membership you can earn fast if you do a few Micro-Jobs. However some users won't really approve you fast. Ad Grid is something I don't really like, you don't really have chance of winning, but I do AdGrid for the 50 AdGrid play for the bonus. For example, yesterday I had 55 cents, now with MicroJobs approved, bonus collected, and that I read my daily dose of paid to read e- mails and the PTC ads, I have 94 cents. 39 cents earning today!
wadestler

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 24 Apr 2013, 17:22

Thank you very much for your post, wadestler. I hope more and more members will start to take advantage of the different earning possibilities (PTC, PTR, Tasks) like you do.

wadestler wrote: Even with Standard membership you can earn fast if you do a few Micro-Jobs. However some users won't really approve you fast.
You may like to contact the advertiser directly through your message center. If you did not receive any reply or got approved after 14 days please send a support ticket.
Bucks 24/7

Postby Amjad1 » 19 Jun 2013, 05:52

Very helping posts I found here! :)
I already have 6 refs. ; means I can profit ;)
Just wish that they all remain active!
Trying to get more.
Amjad1
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby PTCplayer » 19 Jun 2013, 10:47

Amjad1 wrote:Just wish that they all remain active!
Trying to get more.
Good decision.
I try to get some referrals every month, because some of old referrals become inactive after some times.
You can see my Stats here. Wish you good luck and good earning. ;)
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby walkerbushgeorge » 16 Sep 2013, 02:44

I want to thank PTCplayer for this thread. i didnt think it was possible to earn money from just being here :D
walkerbushgeorge

Postby destinyakshay » 17 Sep 2013, 07:22

Hi I have a question. Currently i have around 12 active referrals ( 4 direct and 8 rented). They have been clicking daily as of now. My current membership type is Bronze. Will it profit me more if I upgrade? Also which upgrade should I go for?
destinyakshay
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby PTCplayer » 17 Sep 2013, 11:22

destinyakshay wrote:Hi I have a question. Currently i have around 12 active referrals ( 4 direct and 8 rented). They have been clicking daily as of now. My current membership type is Bronze. Will it profit me more if I upgrade? Also which upgrade should I go for?
Dear destinyakshay, I think your current membership (Bronze) is appropriate according to the referrals number you have. If you get more 4 active direct referrals then move to Silver membership. ;)
Because, the earning from rented referrals is your bonus earning, don't count them to recover your membership cost.

@ walkerbushgeorge
Thanks for your kind words. :)

PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby destinyakshay » 17 Sep 2013, 11:27

Thanks for the reply. Also I am actually looking forward towards the referral promotion. I want to see what admin has in store for us. What if I convert my RRs to DRs using the promotion? Last time it was 0.5 per ref. Also 1 of my DR is bronze member :D .
destinyakshay
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Next

Return to Everything Else