Get paid to post (April)

Everything Else

Get paid to post (April)

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 11 Apr 2013, 17:54

Submit 4 posts on our forum in April and receive $0.20 to your account balance.

For more information please visit this thread: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5793#p7953
Bucks 24/7

Re: Get paid to post

Postby PTCplayer » 11 Apr 2013, 18:58

Very attractive and constructive offer. :)
I have been thinking this type of MicroJob from the beginning of March;
but I was unable to make a complete structure, so I can't start that MicroJob.
Now, you have given me the idea. I hope your this offer will help me in future. ;)
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 13 Apr 2013, 14:58

Thank you for your nice posts. :)
I would like to offer this on a steady basis but lets see first how this works out in April.
Best Regards
Bucks 24/7

Postby carolb » 18 Apr 2013, 16:05

Hello Admin,
This is my first visit to the forum. I do not usually do forum posts because of my busy schedule but I found your contest offer attractive and unusual (for me any way) so I have decided to give it a go. To introduce myself, I am a retired grandmother (yes gramma's do ptc too) and I live in Jamaica. I found Bucks 24/7 through another program that I belong to, That Cash Train, it has Bucks 24/7 as one of the programs that are legitimate and a good program to be in. I have no regrets that I have joined and I plan to be a member for a long time to come ( as long as the hurricanes allow me to). I had thought that I would not be able to sign in after hurricane Sandy with the internet down and then losing my computer for a few weeks after that, I thought that I would have been locked out, but I tried and was able to log in with not problems at all! Thank you. Some programs were not so generous! Well in closing I would just like to let you know that TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! :D
First post down, three more to go!
carolb

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 18 Apr 2013, 19:33

carolb wrote:Hello Admin,
This is my first visit to the forum. I do not usually do forum posts because of my busy schedule but I found your contest offer attractive and unusual (for me any way) so I have decided to give it a go. To introduce myself, I am a retired grandmother (yes gramma's do ptc too) and I live in Jamaica. I found Bucks 24/7 through another program that I belong to, That Cash Train, it has Bucks 24/7 as one of the programs that are legitimate and a good program to be in. I have no regrets that I have joined and I plan to be a member for a long time to come ( as long as the hurricanes allow me to). I had thought that I would not be able to sign in after hurricane Sandy with the internet down and then losing my computer for a few weeks after that, I thought that I would have been locked out, but I tried and was able to log in with not problems at all! Thank you. Some programs were not so generous! Well in closing I would just like to let you know that TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! :D
First post down, three more to go!
First of all: Happy Birthday to you. I wish you all the best for the new year of your life. :)
Also thank you very much for your post and for your time participating on Bucks 24/7.
Best Regards
Bucks 24/7

Postby PTCplayer » 18 Apr 2013, 19:53

Dear carolb, greetings from me. You're welcome in our community.
I hope, we will enjoy your company. :)

happy-birthday.gif
happy-birthday.gif (49.93 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby yalsin97 » 20 Apr 2013, 18:59

thank
hope everyone enjoy this offer :D :D :D
yalsin97

Postby wadestler » 24 Apr 2013, 16:12

It is a very good idea for making the forum more popular and to be honest everyone could use a bit of extra cash. :) This is a great site with so many opportunities to earn money. I joined 10 days ago and I nearly made a dollar! :D
wadestler

Postby PTCplayer » 24 Apr 2013, 17:55

wadestler wrote:This is a great site with so many opportunities to earn money. I joined 10 days ago and I nearly made a dollar! :D
Welcome to our Bucks 24/7 community. :)
Congratulations, you made 1 dollar in just 10 days. Keep it up.
Yes, there are so many opportunities here, only you have to catch them. ;)
Wish you good luck and happy earning.
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Return to Everything Else