My Opinion and Suggestion

Everything Else

My Opinion and Suggestion

Postby great2013 » 21 Jun 2013, 15:19

***This site is really trusted for Honest Admin. I always like honesty so i like this site. This site admin always pay all members truly. Here they added many contests and bonuses that's why it's so much good site.
Happy earnings here. :rock:

HI all members, As this site is truly paying to all so i suggest all to do daily job here completely.
By 4 post as the admin giving all members commission it's also very good.
THANKS ADMIN. THANKS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS WHO ARE DOING DAILY ALL WORK IN THIS PTC SITE.

Dear Admin,
As you pay all members truly so i suggest one good thing that if you pay instant way like Neo-Bux then all active members would be happy. And if you add in this site mini jobs option like neo-bux then members will be very happy.
I also want mini jobs as neo bux and clixsense giving.
I am earning daily a good money from there.
I wish that this site will be ever trusted like neo-bux and clixsense.

Thanks,

Psh 8-)
great2013

Re: My Opinion and Suggestion

Postby winambar » 22 Jun 2013, 13:04

my opinion about Bucks24/7.com is very nice website. hopefully this website always legit ptc. :) succesful for admin. I hope so
winambar

Postby nidoji » 24 Jun 2013, 21:53

Yes Admin!!!
Its a Great idea that if you pay instant way and add in this site mini jobs option like Neo-Bux then all active members will be very happy.
Thanks
nidoji

Postby munkyh3ad » 27 Jun 2013, 22:58

With the new version of script from BuxHost i think it will be possible to have "tasks" like neobux and other scripts. Just wait and the jobs you see at the bigger sites will also start showing here and other BuxHost sites. :)
munkyh3ad

Return to Everything Else