payout fees

Everything Else

payout fees

Postby jamc222 » 30 Aug 2013, 03:42

One of the things that strikes me the most attention in bucks 24/7 is the fact that charges no fee payment requirements, this gesture personally I think an attitude considerate and honest. In other words, respecting the effort that we make daily on the page, I say this because you can not imagine how abusive and greedy can become some administrators in other ptc, when the time to process a payment. For one example:

In the PTC, I put an example, I have about 8 months reviewing ads daily, that makes a lot of clikcs, almost reach the minimum balance for collection ($ 9), in reviewing the requirement payment section is note the following amounts:

Request payout

Account Balance
$ 8.1696

Payout minimum
$ 9.00

Payout amount
$ 8.1696

Withdraw fees
         /
  $ 0.79 --------
         \

Net amount
$ 7.38

if we consider that the daily value is assigned ads
$ 0.0160 (50 ads)

is that the administrator, until now has held:

$ 0.79 / $ 0.0160 = 49.379 days.

For me it represents the views to see the ads for a little over a month and a half. Time, which I lost miserably.

To date bucks 24/7 has maintained its policy of not charging fees for the payments, which is appreciated, hopefully this policy remain long.
jamc222

Re: fees

Postby PTCplayer » 30 Aug 2013, 21:16

Hello dear jamc222,
Thanks for your post. Bucks24/7 does not take any fee during the time of withdraw. It shows the fairness of Bucks24/7 with her members. :D

jamc222 wrote:To date bucks 24/7 has maintained its policy of not charging fees for the payments, which is appreciated, hopefully this policy remain long.
Don't worry about that, I hope this policy will remain at Bucks24/7 forever. You can continue your work here without any fear. ;)

PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Return to Everything Else