cashout policy

Everything Else

cashout policy

Postby labao11 » 04 Apr 2015, 04:22

Hi,

this is about cashout Policy here on B247, and somehow, i dont get.

As free memebr, we can cashout, after clicking 20 days all ads, the full account balance.

But, if we are UPG, we have a percentage of that.... :o ....we have to invest a lot first, to get our earned money out.

If i compare to others, free members cant cashout and UPG they can....Bucks 247 is reverse...

I´m amazed about that point in your TOS, you make it very unatractive to UPG on B247....cause we get less back compared to a free member.

However, that was an unusual experience for me......and probably, i will never UPG again......no big gain, sorry abngryy

See ya around guys, bye.
labao11

Re: cashout policy

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 04 Apr 2015, 04:46

labao11 wrote:Hi,

this is about cashout Policy here on B247, and somehow, i dont get.

As free memebr, we can cashout, after clicking 20 days all ads, the full account balance.

But, if we are UPG, we have a percentage of that.... :o ....we have to invest a lot first, to get our earned money out.

If i compare to others, free members cant cashout and UPG they can....Bucks 247 is reverse...

I´m amazed about that point in your TOS, you make it very unatractive to UPG on B247....cause we get less back compared to a free member.

However, that was an unusual experience for me......and probably, i will never UPG again......no big gain, sorry abngryy

See ya around guys, bye.
Hi Santi,

well, the "clicking 20 days all ads" is obvious, we need active clickers, who click all Ads, not just 5-6.
Or maybe even only a couple of Ads each day and exactly only these Ads which are sponsored by the site.. no-no, thats not going to happen.

Concerning the percentage for upgraded members: as a member with an upgraded membership you purchased a membership with certain special conditions bound to certain policies. The percentage is basically a cap. You will be able to double your money with the purchase of the highest upgraded membership, no more (lower memberships less %). This ensures the sites funds/profits are not deducted by only a small group of members. It also shows our intentions to focus on the funds accumulated by sales of advertising instead of upgraded memberships and fake bots(low rented ref count, anyone..?). Upgraded memberships are not the main source of income and it shouldn't be for the sake of any sites work/continuing/survival. I am sorry if you can't see and/or accept that fact.

labao11 wrote:However, that was an unusual experience
We hear that often, someway or another... :-D
Nevertheless, with some effort (clicking/emails../tasks/adgrid/buxbonus/contests/promotions) and some active referrals you will be able to earn good money with only moving your hands/fingers..

Best Regards
Bucks 24/7

Re: cashout policy

Postby PTCplayer » 04 Apr 2015, 04:54

labao11 wrote:If i compare to others, free members cant cashout and UPG they can....Bucks 247 is reverse...

I don't think so, there are a lot of free members they joined this site 3-4 years ago, they are still members of this site and they are getting payment regularly. ;)
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Return to Everything Else