What I gained from Traffic Contest March 2015

Everything Else

What I gained from Traffic Contest March 2015

Postby PTCplayer » 04 Apr 2015, 04:44

Dear friends, as I subjected my topic, I want to show you what i gained from the last traffic contest: Traffic Contest March 2015 - Ended 31st March 2015
And I want to ask some other members what they gained from this contest.
They killed the spirit of the contest. :(

First see the result.

I don't want to say anything about the winners 1st - 3rd, I think they know very well what they gained.
I sent 22,333 hits and I got 20 signup, 1 signup per 1,116.65 hits (not bad). ;)
My username kk777.

I highlighted the results of some members, and want to ask them "what did you gain from this contest ??"
I think you need to reconsider about your strategy of traffic contest.

As our Admin said here
One thing is for sure: it was the last traffic contest. The amount of work/time compared to the outcome is totally not worth it.
I can't write even one good thing about the last traffic contest so I will just stop here before I am going to offend anybody.

He is going to stop traffic contest. :(
We (the participants of last traffic contest) are responsible for this bad news. And the members who were getting benefits from the traffic contests are going to lose this advantage.

Don't want to say anymore, else, some members will get offended.
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Re: What I gained from Traffic Contest March 2015

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 04 Apr 2015, 05:16

O-k. I will let this standing/opened for now.. name calling isn't exactly what I intended with the post you quoted and I also do not want to imply or want to accuse anybody on your list with this post. I just hoped that everybody who happens to get across this post will maybe start to think about what he could have get out of this kind of contest when he had used all options. Played all cards right, you know? Most of the participants didn't care, I think. Or they didn't translate (understand), or they didn't understand and didn't care to ask either, or they are members of too many other sites and pay less attention to good sites while they spent too much time on potential scams in one way or another.

:|

I don't know whats the reason, I don't care whats the reason. There will be definitely no more contest of this kind in future.

You know, for a real good traffic contest it would require +100 members who really read/understand the terms and conditions, thats not going to happen as it seems. But even then with "manual surf pages only"-traffic it would require (because of the script) the help of 1-2 pairs of additional eyes, to audit, you know. Sorry, but, no sorry. Deceased by lack of interest/members/costs concerns. ;)
Bucks 24/7

Postby PTCplayer » 04 Apr 2015, 20:54

Thanks for your reply. :)
And I don't think they will reply either this thread or that except one or two.
Yes, most of participants don't care to make long term strategy for good sites. They only try to gain quick benefits/bucks from PTC sites, and don't care if the get scammed from the sites. Due to our this tendency (practice), we are strengthening the scammer to scam peoples.
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby labao11 » 06 Apr 2015, 03:40

Hi,

nice to be colored....

what did i gain...not a lot....I do promote a lot.

When i compare to Safari Hits, i did sent traffic 100k to there, got 2 refs.....bad, isnt it. But, i got 17$ paid for that.
Refferals do not strike like a "snap with your finger".

I follow many Promoter contest, mostly on TE, and i have to say, the big clickers, they never join under a no name, no. They always join under a admin, cause they search for loyality, to get paid from that owner. I talked a lot to members, and all are saying the same. Bad situation....

However, for some it works....and for some, it will never work. PTC and TE is not a big business....read some ebooks from the big guys in this market....they dont have a "rich life", they invest a lot in the search of a lucky fish....its like a lottery.

Anyway, i dont feel offended. Nice to have a chance to explain myself.

See ya, bye
labao11

Postby PTCplayer » 06 Apr 2015, 04:51

Hello dear, I am expecting to hear something from you. :)

labao11 wrote:I follow many Promoter contest, mostly on TE, and i have to say, the big clickers, they never join under a no name, no. They always join under a admin, cause they search for loyality, to get paid from that owner. I talked a lot to members, and all are saying the same. Bad situation....

Yes dear, we can get some big clickers under our name. As I said here: viewtopic.php?f=102&t=5782
You should know that where you have to promote your link and where not.

Image ... Image

I think, I don't need to explain about the activity of my referrals, the screenshots say everything. :)

I am agree with you that PTC and TE is not a big business, but you can make it a source of steady income. Only you need to
  • focus on stable sites,
  • make long term strategy,
  • spend half or one-third of your PTC+TE earning to promote your referral link every month.
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby labao11 » 06 Apr 2015, 11:59

Hi Sim,

as you know, maybe from Y2S, i never incest in Virtual business......its a weard business.....

but in real life, yes, we can control our invest.

Talk to Marcel, he was a long time into PTC and he has several 1000 refs.....are they active...no...

So, i stay with my tactic....and if i see my refs, they did click 2-3 days...and off, like my rented refs, the same.

See ya around, bye Sim.
labao11

Postby PTCplayer » 06 Apr 2015, 13:52

labao11 wrote:So, i stay with my tactic....and if i see my refs, they did click 2-3 days...and off, like my rented refs, the same.

My dear, if you make good strategy for your referrals then you can get good direct referrals even rented referrals.
Take a look here: viewtopic.php?f=102&t=7355, this was stat of my Bucks24/7 rented referrals. But, now I don't have any RR because, we need to give time daily to RRs and now I can't give much time to PTC sites. So, I am not renting any referral. :)
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby labao11 » 07 Apr 2015, 04:45

Hi again,

i do have on one TE a whooping 300 refs.....and no one does click.... :D

yes, i dont believe in refs anymore, since the case of Nerd Bux, or look at Neo Bux......but, Pro Bux was fine to me....gave me over 100$ from nowhere, without invest.

Anyway, good for you, if it works, thats what im saying, "for some folks, it rocks, for some its a desaster"....

Greets and off, bye
labao11

Postby DarkofDays » 09 Apr 2015, 12:59

Hello!

I'm quite new here and i have a question: which traffic exchanges did you use to get refferals? The second question would be: how many hits is required to get one?

Thanks for your answers
DarkofDays

Postby PTCplayer » 10 Apr 2015, 02:47

DarkofDays wrote:i have a question: which traffic exchanges did you use to get refferals? The second question would be: how many hits is required to get one?

Hello and welcome at Bucks 24/7 :)
I rarely got referrals from traffic exchanges. I try to get referrals from PTC ads, banner ads and micro jobs. And I got my best referrals from banner ads and PTC ads.

I think Sim (labao11) uses traffic exchange more than me, so, he can answer your questions better than me.
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Return to Everything Else