Hello !

Introduce yourself.

Hello !

Postby scaius » 15 Apr 2013, 20:20

Hello !

I start this post because I want to introduce myself here. Well first I want to say I am from Romania and I have six months experience in ptc by now.I join Bucks 24/7 after I read some good reviews about it on a local ptc forum.I must say that I am very pleased for joining this site. Here is my actual stats. It is not much but I hope to do better in future.
Keep up the good work and all the best for you admin !

scaius
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Re: Hello !

Postby PTCplayer » 16 Apr 2013, 19:12

eminemka91 wrote:I think 2$ for 4 months ....

Nope ... 3 and half months ;)

@ scaius
I think now you have to try to get some referrals to boost your earnings. What you think about this ??
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby scaius » 17 Apr 2013, 16:12

Hello !
@ eminemka91
Yes it is a good but always is place for better ! ;)
@ PTCplayer
To be honest I try to get some referrals but seams I`m not very skilled on this ! :? I make a web page to promote my ref links but all I get it was a referral which never clicked :(
scaius
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 17 Apr 2013, 19:24

eminemka91 wrote:
scaius wrote:Hello !
@ eminemka91
Yes it is a good but always is place for better ! ;)
@ PTCplayer
To be honest I try to get some referrals but seams I`m not very skilled on this ! :? I make a web page to promote my ref links but all I get it was a referral which never clicked :(

i`m suggesting you to promote your referral link in forum, where other member also want to have referrals (Referral Exchange Deals). And also promote your site with ref links and some traffic sites, not all members of Traffic exchange sites are members of PTC sites and if you have good review about Bucks24/7, you will get some referral for sure 8-)
Good luck!

Click here for a perfect example of a page which earns the owner dozens of referrals from most Ad campaigns on other PTC sites.
Bucks 24/7

Postby scaius » 18 Apr 2013, 12:55

Thank you for those good advises ! I`ll keep in mind this ! Maybe after all I`ll get some referrals
scaius
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby yalsin97 » 20 Apr 2013, 19:01

eminemka91 wrote:Congratz!
I think 2$ for 4 months whithout investment and as standart member is pretty good :)
Keep growing :D

you right my man NO INVESTMENT is the best :rock: :rock:
yalsin97

Postby scaius » 04 Dec 2013, 03:02

PTCplayer wrote:@ scaius
I think now you have to try to get some referrals to boost your earnings. What you think about this ??

Well I have followed your advises and I start several advertises campaigns some on some traffic exchange sites and some even paid campaigns. I even find a referral available for renting and I quick invest 10 cents to rent it. But unfortunately all what I have gained it was four direct referrals from which one just disappear after a few days not a big lost anyway because and the three remained have never click anything. Also the rented referral have only 4 clicks in 15 days. Seems that referral strategy is not good for me and I will probably rely only on my daily clicks .
scaius
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 15 Jan 2014, 15:37

scaius wrote:
PTCplayer wrote:@ scaius

Well I have followed your advises and I start several advertises campaigns some on some traffic exchange sites and some even paid campaigns. I even find a referral available for renting and I quick invest 10 cents to rent it. But unfortunately all what I have gained it was four direct referrals from which one just disappear after a few days not a big lost anyway because and the three remained have never click anything. Also the rented referral have only 4 clicks in 15 days. Seems that referral strategy is not good for me and I will probably rely only on my daily clicks .
Did you consider to create and advertise a simple web page or your own blog instead of your referral link only?
There are many services offering this for free: blogspot, weebly, snappages, just to name a few, there are much more.

Try to build your own page and tell some more about Bucks 24/7. You need to monetize your experience with the site. Include your payment proofs, your ref link and maybe some banners.
With so many competitors you may come to see more success if you tell your visitors why Bucks 24/7 is THE site they must join among all the other gpt sites.
Bucks 24/7

Return to Member Introduction