Last Hope

Introduce yourself.

Last Hope

Postby elmetrouch » 23 Jun 2013, 14:51

Hi every body.
I'm elmetrouch from Mauritania.
Since one year I header About "Working from Internet", and I was very excited by this idea.
I started with the site dollarsincome and i made $30 every thing was fine until the day i tried to get-paid.
They said that before to get-paid they're going to send me an amount(<$1) on my PayPal to confirm it's mine. I waited weeks and weeks and no thing appears on PayPal. I e-mailed them about this problem, but all I get is an automatic response saying that soon I will receive the verification amount. Until now my money is stuck.

Cause of that I googled "Best PTC sites" and i found the "ptc-investigation" site, and bucks247 is on its Elit list.
I'm still new hier, but I hope its not like other sites where every thing seems to be fine until the day you want to get-paid.
elmetrouch

Re: Last Hope

Postby PTCplayer » 23 Jun 2013, 15:26

Hello dear elmetrouch. :)

elmetrouch wrote:I hope its not like other sites where every thing seems to be fine until the day you want to get-paid.
Yah, here every think will be fine until you request for payout and after you get paid again and again. Don't worry about your earning, your earning is secure here and you will get paid every single penny you have earned. See the screenshot of my payments. I have total received $132.00. :D

PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Return to Member Introduction