Checking out Bucks24/7

Introduce yourself.

Checking out Bucks24/7

Postby ramosdelpalo9 » 20 Dec 2013, 22:41

Hi.
I started clicking here in late November. However, I am conducting an experiment. Even if people post proofs of payments, I need to confirm first that it does pay. Hopefully I will be able to cash-out in the next month (if I click everyday that is). After that I may continue since this will help even a little.
I live in Puerto Rico.
ramosdelpalo9

Re: Checking out Bucks24/7

Postby tamanhpham » 23 Dec 2013, 06:24

Bucks247 is really paid, I've been a member of this site for very long time, and I am very into it.
I am an upgraded member and I've got my payment (payout minimum is $1) within 7 days (but actually, it just takes a day to receive money)
Hope you will have the first payment next month!!
Best wishes! :b247:
tamanhpham
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby SlaughterGirl » 24 Dec 2013, 12:47

Welcome to the Bucks24/7 community.
Bucks 24/7 is online for a few years already and it is Elite site. I can tell it is the best bux host site ever. I can understand that you need your own personal proof of payment to convince yourself that this site is good one. There are lot of bonuses that can help you reach minimum payout faster, so keep in touch with the site news about how to get them.
I hope you will reach your minimum soon and that you will love this site and stay active on it.
:b247:
SlaughterGirl
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby ramosdelpalo9 » 27 Dec 2013, 00:57

Thanks for the welcome!
I found out about Bucks24/7 in PTC-Investigations.com, where I think it was listed as an Elite PTC site. Too bad it is closing down.
Looking for another PTC review site, found PTCCentral. It is also listed as an Established PTC site in PTCCentral.
Yeah, need personal proof. I mean, there are a lot of scams occurring in internet. I was almost a victim of scam selling a MP3 player.
Maybe after first or second payment I may consider upgrading.
So, about that. Is it worth upgrading? I mean, have you get back what you invested in the time of the upgrade account?
Looking forward for next year.
ramosdelpalo9

Return to Member Introduction