Nice site

Having problems or doubts? Discuss them here.

Nice site

Postby rajni80 » 27 May 2012, 18:41

Hello

First and foremost I must say this is one of the reliable buxhost sites that has been paying since 2 years.

But the major drawback is that click rates are too low to reach the minimum payout.

I think click rates needs to be little bit higher if not normal click rate

I hope admin look into this matter?
rajni80
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Nice site

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 27 May 2012, 21:56

Hello Rajni80 and thank you for your post.

Yes we are here since December 2009 and there are still active (upgraded) members who have registered their account in 2009.
There are rarely any sites working on a Next-Gen script which archived that. At least I do know only about one site which started in January 2010.

rajni80 wrote:[...]But the major drawback is that click rates are too low to reach the minimum payout.
I think click rates needs to be little bit higher if not normal click rate[...]

I have to admit, compared with other sites, our click rates seem low especially for standard members. But ask yourself what you actually want:
A site where you are able to earn a few dollars in a short time but due to the unsustainability it will increase the minimum payout and decrease the click earnings step by step?
Or do you want a site where you are able to earn slower but steadily with out having changes taking place all the time before you are about to reach the minimum payout?

Best Regards,
admin
Bucks 24/7

Re: Nice site

Postby himaloy » 20 Jul 2012, 21:31

yup this is really a nice site.we can easily earn money from here in short time.
himaloy

Return to Problems and Doubts