"ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Having problems or doubts? Discuss them here.

"ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby MUSEVENI » 25 Jun 2012, 23:47

Can Admin change the colour of anti-cheat "ad" to RED and in BOLD CAPS letters.

I cant remember how many times I have clicked it by mistake.

Let it be visible enough.

Thanks
MUSEVENI
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 29 Mar 2012, 23:41

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby oleg7843 » 01 Mar 2013, 22:42

Can Admin change the colour of anti-cheat "ad" to RED and in BOLD CAPS letters.

Good idea!!! Maybe just red color?
Oh..one with my referrals clicked it again just now :(
oleg7843
Power Member
Power Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 18 Aug 2012, 15:39

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby PTCplayer » 01 Mar 2013, 23:48

oleg7843 wrote:
Can Admin change the colour of anti-cheat "ad" to RED and in BOLD CAPS letters.

Good idea!!! Maybe just red color?
Oh..one with my referrals clicked it again just now :(

That means he is clicking the ads after closing his eyes. :shock: Because, if you click any ad after reading the title of the ad, then you can easily distinguish the "Anti Cheat" ad with other ads.

anticheat_ad.jpg
anticheat_ad.jpg (22.46 KiB) Viewed 3991 times

And if you clicked the ad mistakenly then, you will see bold blinking red message ................ don't conform the ad by entering the captcha ............. just close down the window.
User avatar
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
 
Posts: 642
Joined: 08 Aug 2012, 18:32

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby munkyh3ad » 25 Mar 2013, 01:34

I haven't seen the Anti-Cheat Ad in a long time, this is also because i always read what the title and description of the ad says. ;)

I hope BuxHost will in the future provide also coloring of ads, maybe red for cheat-links, but also for an extra fee advertisers could color their ad differently. I think this could be good since it will stand out from the rest.
munkyh3ad
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 18 Aug 2012, 12:03

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby PTCplayer » 25 Mar 2013, 01:55

munkyh3ad wrote:I hope BuxHost will in the future provide also coloring of ads, maybe red for cheat-links, ...
I support your this proposal. But NextGen GPT Script didn't develop so much that it can give us this option. :(
User avatar
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
 
Posts: 642
Joined: 08 Aug 2012, 18:32

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 25 Mar 2013, 02:22

munkyh3ad wrote:I hope BuxHost will in the future provide also coloring of ads, maybe red for cheat-links, but also for an extra fee advertisers could color their ad differently. I think this could be good since it will stand out from the rest.
I support this proposal as well. Especially the bold part in my quote above. Yes, setting a red border or some fancy icon will make it easier for the members to spot the cheat-links. But it also becomes easier to detect for automated software.. Right now it all comes down to the Ad description and the timers which I can change from time to time.

munkyh3ad wrote:I haven't seen the Anti-Cheat Ad in a long time, this is also because i always read what the title and description of the ad says. ;)
The Anti-Cheat-Link / Robot-Link is active for many countries all the time. Some others don't get to see it at all. ;)
Bucks 24/7
 
 
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 20:56

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby Lombardo » 10 Oct 2013, 01:15

this is my first time get this
there's no different with other ads
so i think its just some title using that kind of name
because there's still amount of money given $ 0.0020 15 sec
at least give some dispensation (warning only) for 1st timer not to get suspended
and i agree with museveni about changing the color of the ads so people will understand about the anti cheat
unless you want some of your member to get suspended so they (the suspended) get delayed for being payed (only my negative though) :D
thanks
Attachments
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg (52.71 KiB) Viewed 3402 times
Lombardo
Power Member
Power Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 01 May 2013, 01:21

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 10 Oct 2013, 16:44

Lombardo wrote:there's no different with other ads
so i think its just some title using that kind of name
at least give some dispensation (warning only) for 1st timer not to get suspended
There is no difference, thats correct. But if you actually read whats being displayed you will notice its an anti cheat Advertisement.

Lombardo wrote:and i agree with museveni about changing the color of the ads so people will understand about the anti cheat
I agree it will avoid honest members from accidently clicking the anti cheat link but it will also make the anti cheat link more easier to recognize for automated software.

Lombardo wrote:unless you want some of your member to get suspended so they (the suspended) get delayed for being payed (only my negative though) :D
The amount of members getting suspended for clicking the anti cheat link is so low that it actually doesn't make much difference concerning the payments.
But thanks for sharing your negative point of view.
Bucks 24/7
 
 
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 20:56

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby Yanina » 03 Nov 2013, 01:13

Hey! I didn't even know those ads existed nowadays because there's NO difference. There was usually visible difference. I didn't know anti-cheat ads that looked exactly like the rest were a thing on any site. They usually AT LEAST say they give zero money. For example, the announcement ads look like the rest but still made me stop and pay attention because of that, and I realized they weren't like the rest.

I only now found the anti-cheat add cause I came here to see WHY it could be that my account was suspended out of nowhere while I was clicking ads.

I had no idea I even had to look for an anti-cheat ad, thought there weren't any anymore. So yes, I don't agree and it's simply not fair for honest members but whatever. I already saw what your opinion is.

Also, ignore my ticket, I got my answer. :/
Yanina
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:59

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 03 Nov 2013, 04:20

Yanina wrote:Hey! I didn't even know those ads existed nowadays because there's NO difference. There was usually visible difference. I didn't know anti-cheat ads that looked exactly like the rest were a thing on any site. They usually AT LEAST say they give zero money. For example, the announcement ads look like the rest but still made me stop and pay attention because of that, and I realized they weren't like the rest.
There is no difference, thats correct. But if you actually read whats being displayed you will notice its an anti cheat Advertisement.
If you dont read while clicking on a quadrillion sites at the same time..bad luck.
We could drop this anti cheat Ad and introduce the Ad focus but it is not very popular either..
Bucks 24/7
 
 
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 20:56

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby Yanina » 03 Nov 2013, 05:14

I won't lie. I don't re-read the same ads I see every day, or at least not with detail unless something new or interesting catches my attention. The thing is, several normal ads are just a message in big letters (many times in red), so it doesn't surprise me that I entered the code without realizing it wasn't just one of those. A simple distraction at the moment of entering the code can be enough. Maybe some other day I'd have seen the message.

So far, I'd only seen anti-cheat links with big, black letters or even different colors, and I also thought there were no anti-cheat ads here currently; otherwise I would have paid more attention to all ads -before clicking to start with. I saw what you said about obvious warnings making it also easier for automated software to find, and I understand. I'm just saying those are the kind of anti-cheat ads I was used to. In this case, I wasn't in the look for one at all and even less that subtle, that's all.

Couldn't they at least say $0.000? It would still be subtle enough -especially since they're well buried among the normal ads to start with, but give a little more warning for users to not even click on them. Or change the timer to something longer than the rest (it'd also give more time to read the "ad" while you wait for the code to appear)? Could be a good mid-point if it was possible -just a thought.

Thanks for answering and giving access back!
Yanina
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:59

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby PTCplayer » 03 Nov 2013, 10:05

Dear Yanina,
Actually the purpose of Anti Cheat add is to catch the cheater not to make any difficulty for honest members.
The guys who are using "Bot", can set the bot to leave the ad
that has "Cheat" in the title
or that has $0.000 earning
or that has a timer 90 seconds
or something like this.

That means if our admin make anti cheat ad more different from regular ads. Then he can't trap the cheater.
Just if we give a little attention on the title of the ad before clicking any ad, then we can easily avoid the anti cheat ad.
But if you're honest and you do any mistake, then our Admin will not leave you helpless. ;)
 
User avatar
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
 
Posts: 642
Joined: 08 Aug 2012, 18:32

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 03 Nov 2013, 13:33

Yanina wrote:I won't lie. I don't re-read the same ads I see every day, or at least not with detail unless something new or interesting catches my attention. The thing is, several normal ads are just a message in big letters (many times in red), so it doesn't surprise me that I entered the code without realizing it wasn't just one of those. A simple distraction at the moment of entering the code can be enough. Maybe some other day I'd have seen the message.

So far, I'd only seen anti-cheat links with big, black letters or even different colors, and I also thought there were no anti-cheat ads here currently; otherwise I would have paid more attention to all ads -before clicking to start with. I saw what you said about obvious warnings making it also easier for automated software to find, and I understand. I'm just saying those are the kind of anti-cheat ads I was used to. In this case, I wasn't in the look for one at all and even less that subtle, that's all.

Couldn't they at least say $0.000? It would still be subtle enough -especially since they're well buried among the normal ads to start with, but give a little more warning for users to not even click on them. Or change the timer to something longer than the rest (it'd also give more time to read the "ad" while you wait for the code to appear)? Could be a good mid-point if it was possible -just a thought.

Thanks for answering and giving access back!
First of all: thank you very much for your message(s) and the way you just expressed your opinion: politely and respectful, very rare these days and its very much appreciated. Also I fully understand your points and that it is a truly unfortunate situation if honest members like you mistakenly get their account suspended. Please trust me when I say I would love to remove the anti cheat Ad completely but that is not going to happen very soon.

If the anti cheat Ad would be displayed in big bold letters or a different colored border as you have seen it on other pages, members will recognize it more easily, agreed. But apart from that the anti cheat Ad will become more easily identifiable for automated software as well. Trust me, some people spend a lot of time to build these programs and even more time to keep them up to date. I already kept changing the Ad title and the URL regularly because these things are also variables which can be easily recognized and automatically excluded by these programs. Same goes for Ads worth $0.00 or with a timer of 180 seconds or similar. If the anti cheat Ad is supposed to do the work appropriately it can not differ from the regular Advertisements.

Since i am truly sorry I will update the message/gif displayed within the anti cheat Advertisement very soon. I will try to make it more obvious using the B24/7 logo and only 2-3 lines of big bold red text within the message. It is absolutely no problem if members mistakenly click the anti cheat Ad but as soon as the captcha gets entered the account will get automatically suspended. Meaning if you mistakenly click the anti cheat Ad, no problem, once you read the anti cheat Ad message you can just close the Ad and your account will be fine. This is all I can do for now to make this situation more pleasant for the members and the administration at the same time, please take my apologies.

Since you are a member for a very long time you possibly come to know I am far away from being a guy who wants to steal your time/money/energy or wants to con you into something somehow else. But at the same time I will do all my best to protect this site from being robbed. The anti cheat Ad is one of these things in place to protect the sites integrity and, after all, your money, which you would like to receive once you hit the payout minimum.

With best regards, admin
Bucks 24/7
 
 
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 20:56

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 08 Nov 2013, 21:33

The new message being displayed. I think its more eye-catching know.
Image
Bucks 24/7
 
 
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 20:56

Re: "ANTI-CHEAT AD"

Postby jamc222 » 12 Nov 2013, 08:35

greetings, my account has just been suspended, possibly ad I clicked on the anti-cheat, do not really know if it was what happened, and suddenly the session was closed, and when trying to enter, I notice appeared "account suspended" . I hope that my account may be active soon, in any case, it was an honest mistake, and wanted to clear it. Sincerely, jamc222.
jamc222
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 02:20

Next

Return to Problems and Doubts



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron