How to approve microjobs

Having problems or doubts? Discuss them here.

How to approve microjobs

Postby wadestler » 20 May 2013, 17:10

Hello!

It was my first microJob I posted and I am not sure where to find the area I can approve the users. I don't want to make them wait long, but I don't seem to find any area where I could do it. Please help me how to. I am sorry but I can't find this in FAQ, and I need to know what to do. I have looked up in every possible menus, but there is nothing similar.
wadestler

Re: How to approve microjobs

Postby PTCplayer » 20 May 2013, 20:51

1. Go to the “MicroJobs Page”
2. Now click on “Manage” tab. Here you will see a list of your running jobs.

3. Click on the job you want to manage. You will see the “Submissions” below your job details.

4. Click on a submission to see the details.

Here you can “Approve” or “Decline” the job.
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby destinyakshay » 30 Aug 2013, 08:31

If nobody takes up the job or the quota is not over, after how long will the jobs become inactive or deleted and what happens to the remaining credit.

Also how come you have been able to create jobs for 20 workers only. For me it says the minimum workers should be 50.
destinyakshay
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 30 Aug 2013, 20:53

destinyakshay wrote:If nobody takes up the job or the quota is not over, after how long will the jobs become inactive or deleted and what happens to the remaining credit.
The Microjob section is currently being worked on. The maximum amount of time your Microjob stays active (without being completed or filled) is 6 months. I will add a note to the Buy Microjob page soon regarding this. Once you Microjob is older than 6 months you will receive a message from us and your remaining money from the Microjob will be put back to your purchase balance.
Also you are always welcome to send us a support ticket asking us to put back the remaining money from your Microjob.

destinyakshay wrote:Also how come you have been able to create jobs for 20 workers only. For me it says the minimum workers should be 50.
The minimum was changed just a few days ago. The minimum is 20 again.

Best Regards
Bucks 24/7

Postby destinyakshay » 31 Aug 2013, 07:05

Thanks admin
destinyakshay
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Return to Problems and Doubts