Its Possible to change your USERNAME???

Having problems or doubts? Discuss them here.

Its Possible to change your USERNAME???

Postby Tushavi » 02 Sep 2013, 21:52

Hi Admin

I want to promote bucks24/7 referral link to facebook & other social networking site but I also don't likes to mask my referral link, but the problem is that I use real name on my bucks247 & I don't feels comfortable to share my real name Referral link on facebook, can its possible to change my nick??? thanks
Tushavi
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Its Possible to change your USERNAME???

Postby PTCplayer » 02 Sep 2013, 22:25

hummm.... dear Tushavi, I think it is not possible to change the username of any member due to the Bux Script. :(
But wait for the reply of our Admin. I hope if he get any way to change your username, then he will help you.

Edited:
But, dear Tushavi, I think you should not fee uneasy by promoting your referral link with your real name. If you visit my Facebook page, you will see there my real name, location etc. So, if we can use our real name in facebook, then why we can not use our real name in PTC sites?

PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby Tushavi » 03 Sep 2013, 13:19

PTCplayer wrote:hummm.... dear Tushavi, I think it is not possible to change the username of any member due to the Bux Script. :(
But wait for the reply of our Admin. I hope if he get any way to change your username, then he will help you.

Edited:
But, dear Tushavi, I think you should not fee uneasy by promoting your referral link with your real name. If you visit my Facebook page, you will see there my real name, location etc. So, if we can use our real name in facebook, then why we can not use our real name in PTC sites?

There are some marketing & promotion secrets, My Facebook account is not on my name its a girl name...lol
Tushavi
Power Member
Power Member

Postby PTCplayer » 03 Sep 2013, 14:15

Tushavi wrote:My Facebook account is not on my name its a girl name...lol[/b]
Why do we need girl's name? :lol: :lol:
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 03 Sep 2013, 17:12

PTCplayer wrote:hummm.... dear Tushavi, I think it is not possible to change the username of any member due to the Bux Script. 
Thats correct. The username is not modifiable. Sorry.
Bucks 24/7

Return to Problems and Doubts