Advertiser of Microjobs should Send Confirmation Mesg ?

Having problems or doubts? Discuss them here.

Advertiser of Microjobs should Send Confirmation Mesg ?

Postby ptcwaqas » 20 Sep 2014, 12:29

I think Advertisers of Micro Jobs Should send a mesg if Worker asked a job approval and He is not in Advertisers Refs list usually...

This will be a Precaution and a anti cheat System ...I think What you think
ptcwaqas

Re: Advertiser of Microjobs should Send Confirmation Mesg ?

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 20 Sep 2014, 12:50

If a member takes a Microjob but hasn't made sure they are assigned to the correct upline its not the Advertisers fault. Whether its a mistake of the worker of if its actually an attempt to cheat the Advertiser does not matter. Its the workers duty to check if s/he has registered with the correct upline. If the worker can't check themselves, s/he will have to contact the support of that site in order to make sure they have been assigned to the correct upline. If the worker doesn't do this and has been assigned to the wrong upline its the full right of the Advertiser to decline the respective submission.

Of course you are free to do it the way you have suggested it ptcwaqas. But you don't have to.
Bucks 24/7

Postby ptcwaqas » 20 Sep 2014, 16:23

I was just trying to Help others because it happened earlier and i know the advertiser and he know me therefore he sent me a warning mesg...by doing this way we can save time of a worker ...and this idea was for long term jobs not 1 -day 2-day.(e.g.. 5,7-10 days like jobs) however..Thanks Your advice is too good because I do respect you....But trust me if you do work for a 7+ days job and at last advertiser said no you were not in my downline ...oh no but i registerd using his ref. link how it happend...You know last september it happend to me by a advertiser ..do you still remember the bangla guy ??? ;)

anyway....I like you and I fell this site as my Home...so what i want to try is to make this even stronger... :b247:
ptcwaqas

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 20 Sep 2014, 21:53

Thank you very much for your message ptcwaqas.

I can only agree that its troublesome if a member works through a longer Job and in the end s/he gets declined because s/he wasn't working for the correct upline.

If you as an Advertiser recognize that a worker isn't in your downline after taking a Job it would indeed save time for the worker if you contact him/her. But as you said (in your own case where this happened to you) the respective Advertiser did know you and did you a favor by contacting you. That is the important point: "did you a favor".

As I tried to point out in my last post its the members/workers duty to check if they signed up under and are working for the correct upline. The members/workers want to earn something, the Advertiser/"Employer" is paying them for their work. If the member/worker don't fulfill the required Job its the full right of the Advertiser to decline the submission.

Just wanted to point this out again.

Thank you again for your constructive post :)

Best regards, admin
Bucks 24/7

Postby ptcwaqas » 26 Oct 2014, 21:13

Hey Tim !!!

I think we should continue our debate on this topic. :ugeek: :ugeek:

Here is the new point as you said worker should check he is currently working under correct admin... :ugeek: :geek:
But !!!!! Most of site now a days don't show us our upline..Example Evolution Script type sites.. dontknow

so i think here i get +1 on this topic. :rock: :dance: :rock: :dance: :rock: :dance: :rock: :dance: :rock:

Waiting................ :b247: :x :x
ptcwaqas

Return to Problems and Doubts