Microjobs for buxbonus

Having problems or doubts? Discuss them here.

Microjobs for buxbonus

Postby monica1976 » 03 Nov 2014, 13:45

Hello:

This is my first post to the forum. My question is this: Some microjobs do take a couple of days to pay. I check everyday and even check the buxbonus everyday. Here is my problem. Everytime I check the buxbonus, it is always and "x" stating I never did a microjob (I have done 2 do far). So how do I go about making sure I get my buxbonus for the day, even though I did a microjob for the same day. Thank you

Monica
monica1976

Re: Microjobs for buxbonus

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 06 Nov 2014, 15:02

Hello Dear Monica.

First of all please take my apologies for the late reply. You may want to consider to use our support system in future in order to get a response more faster.

Concerning your question:
The only thing which you can not control when working through your daily checklist is the approved Microjob because the Advertiser will approve your pending Microjob submission. All other points needed, the Ad clicks, the AdGrid plays and the confirmed EMail, you can affect on your own. Considering this, the best strategy would be if you complete one/several Microjob/s, submit the proof/s and the following days when you log in to your account again the first thing you do is to check your daily checklist whether one of the pedning Microjob submissions got approved today or not. Once you recognize you have 1 approved Microjob for the day, start to work through the remaining points of the checklist/requirements.

This way you will avoid situations like the one you faced/described in your post.

Over time you will also get to know some of the Advertisers (Employers) and you will know who is approving submissions fast and who is not.
With growing experience it will become easier and easier for you to complete the checklist on a daily basis, just don't give up. :)

With best regards, admin
Bucks 24/7

Re: Microjobs for buxbonus

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 06 Nov 2014, 15:15

And another thing:

In case one of your Microjob submissions is pending for more than 10 days please submit a support ticket.
We will manually approve the submission for you and once you received the reply to your support ticket you will know its time to work through the daily checklist :-)
Bucks 24/7

Return to Problems and Doubts