rented refs are fake?

Having problems or doubts? Discuss them here.

rented refs are fake?

Postby helgathecat » 14 Feb 2015, 09:22

I have rented 5 refs 5 days ago and NONE of them was clicking these days! abngryy :shock: :cry:
Maybe rented refs not clicking for a week should be replaced for free? dontknow
helgathecat
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Re: rented refs are fake?

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 15 Feb 2015, 16:31

We sell only active rented referrals who clicked Ads in the past 10 days and the referrals are no bots or fake (try contacting them through your message center).
However, whether they continue to click or don't once you got them is out of our hands since they are humans and have their own will.
Take the rented referrals as icing on the cake and do not try to build up your account by renting referrals only.
The keys are your promotion tools to gain direct referrals.

In the end, if you are not satisfied with the quality of the rented referrals, simply stop renting/recycling.
If there are hundreds or thousands of members searching for good rented referrals its obvious the good ones are rare.
Bucks 24/7

members advise

Postby karis75 » 19 Feb 2015, 09:10

Hello guys!

I can't say I am new here because I've been a member for 2 months, but I still don't get it, I haven't found how to make money, but more specific I have questions about 2 subjects and I'll be very grateful if someone be kind to explain to me:

1. About the microjobs. Admin promotes that there are a lot of them, even states what they're worth in total, honestly, I don't check that section often because when I've done it all I see (with very rare exceptions) are people trying to reclute you as a direct referal for some other ptc sites. Well, first of all, that is not a job, secondly I found difficult to follow up with the status of your job so you can complete the checklist, and finally (and most important, actually here is the question) if you're already a meber of the same ptc sites in which you can do a microjob, how you can complete that? is there any way to do it? and, what if you don't want to become a member of more ptc sites? or you just complete the job and never sign in again?

2. About the rented referals. I don't know what but I think I am doing something very wrong because I've notice that instead of earning I'm losing money, so let me explain: I first rented 5 ref, at 0.10 each for 30 days, but most of them just clicked for some days and then stopped or definitively didn't clicked at all, so, when I saw that a RR didn't clicked any ad for a week I recycled him, so I had to spend 0.005 each time I recycle, and, not only I had to pay again, but, the new RR would only be available for the time the other RR had left, so the 0.005 was not for 30 days, it was maybe for 10 days. Then, I rented 5 more ref, but it was the same case, a lot of recycling, actually from the first 5, I've only kept one, who have earn (one day before the rental time expires) 0.1007, which means that I got a real earning of 0.007, so, here are the questions:
- what is the best thing to do regarding the management of RR?
- if a RR hasn't clicked, I don't see the point of recycling him because it will cost you more (no warranty that the new one will be active and will have less time to achieve the goal)
- I don't either see the point of renewing an active RR because it costs you 0.12, so, I'll also be loosing
- so, what should I do? just let the RR expire? and expect that the loss will be less than recycling and renewing? can I do that? just let them expire? Is not there some kind of penalty or something?
- would someone recomend to actually rent referrals? or is no point in doing it?

Thank you for your help!
karis75

Re: members advise

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 19 Feb 2015, 15:09

karis75 wrote:if you're already a meber of the same ptc sites in which you can do a microjob, how you can complete that?
You shouldn't create a second account because it could be considered creating multiple accounts. Each site has its own rules and you should check prior to start working through your Job/Task.

karis75 wrote:what if you don't want to become a member of more ptc sites
Nobody forces you to stay a member of the advertised site. The Microjobs are about a task, a Job. Once you have fulfilled the requirements and got your earnings it is your own free choice whether to stay or to leave the advertised site. Maybe you stumble upon new sites which you didn't know until then and are happy to have found them afterwards. Who knows?

Concerning the rented referrals:
If you are already dissatisfied after renting 5 referrals, my advice to you is to simply stop renting/recycling. If you want to earn more money start gathering direct referrals or take your time and take a look at the Microjobs. But please save me and your time about the rented referrals. There are just too many people who would like to rent 100% active referrals and serving all of them is just not possible. Take the rented referrals as icing on the cake but if your are not satisfied after a few rented referrals stop renting/recycling immediately. We simply can't keep up with the high demand on rented referrals and if some members stop renting and leave the rental pool the quality of the referrals will rise for the remaining members. So take the rental system as it is or simply stop using it.
This message is meant offensive in no way. If you feel offended in any way please take my apologies.
Yours sincerely,
Bucks24/7 admin
Bucks 24/7

Postby helgathecat » 19 Feb 2015, 18:11

Thanks for explaining me the policy of rented refs. I understand it's a big lottery but before it was not such a fail. I have rented some refs, watched them and even converted some rented into direct ones. But this time it is something shocking: more than 10 days NO clicks from FIVE refs!
I'm working at night that's why I cannot recycle them. It's a big pity to be so disappointed. :cry:
helgathecat
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 19 Feb 2015, 19:06

helgathecat wrote:I'm working at night that's why I cannot recycle them. It's a big pity to be so disappointed. :cry:
Unfortunately the best date/time to rent referrals is around 00:00 server time when the new ones become available.
But even then you have to be really quick as there are others renting and recycling as well at the very same time.

Let me point out again the opportunity of referring some direct referrals instead of renting them. You will receive the same earnings from direct referral clicks as from rented referrals clicks but you have no monthly fee. You will also receive commissions from direct referrals, not from rented referrals. If some one of your direct referrals purchases a membership or adds funds to the purchase balance you will receive 1-10% in commissions (to your account balance) depending on your membership type.
Bucks 24/7

Postby karis75 » 19 Feb 2015, 22:28

thank you for your response Admin

I don't mean to be offensive either, but definitively rented referrals are not a good deal :cry: (and I know that it's not on your hands, although, maybe you can find a new way to have more control or something so RR are worthwhile ;) )
karis75

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 21 Feb 2015, 16:17

karis75 wrote:definitively rented referrals are not a good deal
Rented referrals are a good deal but you have to put in time/money to build up a decent downline. The best time for renting/recycling rented referrals is at 00:00 server time (when the new signups become available). Also we offer the possibility to extend your rented referrals with up to 40% discount: extension discounts. And last but not least you need a little luck as there are 100s of other members renting/recycling their referrals as well.

1.png
1.png (33.29 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

2.png
2.png (32.41 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

3.png
3.png (31.63 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

karis75 wrote:maybe you can find a new way to have more control or something so RR are worthwhile ;)
Well, the amount of available rented referrals is always lower than the demand and the amount of 100% active rented referrals is even lower. So there will always be some who don't like the system. The only options we would have left would be to disable renting for standard members or making the price so high only a few can afford to rent. But no matter how many members we block from renting we will never meet the demand of referrals. We also don't try to because the main feature of the site is the direct referral program, the commissions, the Microjob section, contests, etc.
Bucks 24/7

Postby asimali » 26 Apr 2015, 05:58

Admin you are right!

But what about the members who cannot find DR?

RR is the last option to them to build a downline!

Yeah! about that 00:00 server time I will try!! to get my hands on some RR

Hope they will be active!

or I should really really got to find DR now :cry:
asimali

Postby labao11 » 29 Apr 2015, 04:59

Hi,

rented refs are not fake...the truth is, they dont click.

Last month, there was an contest and i did gain 6 direct refs, but do they click? No, after 4 weeks, everyone did stop.

Rented or Direct refs is not a big deal, cause most of those users have no plan to stick around, they just drop in and want to make 100$ a day, like many banners says so. Thats why they just click one day and then they are off.

There is no such programm out there, exept, you opend your own PTC and scam people....this way, you can make 1k in one month....but your paypal might be frozen.

Anyway, i will stick around, cause, i do make money, not big money, but from 100 progs.....i make 1k a year...

Greets and think about your plans...
labao11

Postby lethithaohien » 01 May 2015, 13:22

Buy it difficult rr, rr is inactive dontknow dontknow
lethithaohien

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 02 May 2015, 09:27

labao11 wrote:Hi, rented refs are not fake...the truth is, they dont click.
This is a absolute lie. The truth is that you can't expect all referrals that you rent to be 100% active (if you rent real referrals like you do here, and not bots). And another truth is that there A LOT of members in here making quite good money off of the 1000s of rented referrals! So, labao11, I would appreciate if you could stop spreading these sort of lies. You don't like referrals because they did not work for you/you had bad luck. You stopped renting, told us your experience but you will not tell new members straight lies. Anyways, the screenshots below speak for themselves

lethithaohien wrote:Buy it difficult rr, rr is inactive dontknow dontknow
Better not to rent more referrals if you find it difficult ;)
Attachments
3.png
3.png (31.63 KiB) Viewed 1841 times
2.png
2.png (32.41 KiB) Viewed 1841 times
1.png
1.png (33.29 KiB) Viewed 1841 times
Bucks 24/7

Return to Problems and Doubts