Event schedule 2012

For your information.

Re: Upgrade promotion 1st-14th October

Postby praveenkishore » 07 Oct 2012, 15:16

I always wait for this promotion but the problem is i am already upgraded till 31 nov so only be able to upgrade after tht, But i ll suggest all the standar member tht this is the right time to upgarde:-)
praveenkishore
Power Member
Power Member

Postby PTCplayer » 08 Oct 2012, 13:40

praveenkishore wrote:I always wait for this promotion but the problem is i am already upgraded till 31 nov so only be able to upgrade after tht, But i ll suggest all the standar member tht this is the right time to upgarde:-)

I am agree with praveenkishore. I have taken this opportunity and I also suggest my friends if you are a standard member then upgraded to a higher membership. This is golden chance for standard members. Look the rate,
Upgrade to Bronze Membership (3 months) for just $3.00 if you take the bonus to your purchase balance, that's mean $1.00 for 1 month.
Upgrade to Silver Membership (3 months) for just $6.00 if you take the bonus to your purchase balance, that's mean $2.00 for 1 month.
And so on, you can calculate. These are very cheap rates. Keep it up dear Admin.
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Postby Vic1963 » 08 Oct 2012, 14:06

Bucks 24/7 wrote: It turned out to be a mess because of the huge amount of cheaters. Without a doubt the bad guys would still be around if we would have a $10 minimum payout because they know the site is paying. But with a $2 minimum payout I have more time to check for possible TOS violations before the respective accounts are able to request payments. Thats also the reason why you will never see instant payments for standard members on this site. Standard members may get paid fast but not instant. Best Regards.

Dear Tim!
You, as always right! Fully support you :-)
For his part, I can assure you that my referrals - real people and I try to teach them to work properly on our wonderful project. To become good users and advertisers.
Good luck to all! ;)

PS I would love to participated in this great action, but due to the previous action, I upgraded to the middle of January 2013 :-) I look forward to exciting new offers from our admin;-)
PSS And while helping to participate in its share referrals :-)
Vic1963
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Re: Event schedule

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 10 Oct 2012, 11:18

loading wrote:I bet everybody is very eager to know what kind of mini contests, promotions and surprises are in schedule from 2012/12/10 to 2012/12/23. We will certainly have lots of winners during that period :D

Certainly, yes ;)

bebmrn wrote:Really I'm new on the forum and I'm glad to see those incredible opportunities.
But I want to suggest BUCKS 24/7 something.Can you run new section "Micro Jobs".
I'm sure that this will be great for the members and advertisers.Especially for advertisers because BUCKS 24/7 is elite site.
Congratulations and GL to all of you!

I can't promise anything regarding the "Micro Jobs" but the chances are very high that we get our own Micro jobs section in 2013. Best Regards

Thank you all for your nice words :D
Bucks 24/7

Re: Event schedule

Postby PTCplayer » 19 Oct 2012, 20:00

Referral Contest is starting after 12 days, I am waiting for this contest.
So, my friends be prepared for this contest. ;)
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran

Previous

Return to News