Minimum payout for standard members (3/4)

For your information.

Minimum payout for standard members (3/4)

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 27 Mar 2013, 16:40

To all standard members: GOOD NEWS

The minimum payout for all standard members will be changed on 31st March 2013.

The new minimum payout for all standard members will be $2-3 (instead of $2-3-4) and stays at $3 with the second payment.

This is phase 2 (of 3) to meet the final goal of a fixed minimum payout between $2 and $3 for standard members in year 2013.

Yours sincerely,
bucks247.com admin
Bucks 24/7
 
 
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 20:56

Re: Minimum payout for standard members (3/4)

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 27 Mar 2013, 17:07

Another thing I would like to ask ALL members is to request their balances once they are able to. If you do not create "bubbles" it makes certain things more easier to organize in the background. Please do not wait until your balance exactly hits $5, $10 or $20 but request your balance more often. Of course I understand the situation for upgraded members who invested through EgoPay or STP and want to save some payment provider related fees. Thats fine. But all the other payment processors used for payments on this site charge you little to no fees. Why not request your account balance every 3 or 7 days or once it hits the payout minimum?

Thank you.
Bucks 24/7
 
 
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 20:56

Re: Minimum payout for standard members (3/4)

Postby praveenkishore » 28 Mar 2013, 12:46

another good news for standard members...that is why i am t he member of bucks 247 from the past 1 year...
praveenkishore
Power Member
Power Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: 30 Mar 2012, 09:26

Re: Minimum payout for standard members (3/4)

Postby helgathecat » 31 Mar 2013, 09:40

Thanks, Bucks 24/7 is really stable. I'll touch my first payment in the nearest future.
User avatar
helgathecat
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
 
Posts: 201
Joined: 17 Dec 2012, 19:15

Minimym Payout.

Postby sundar54 » 01 Apr 2013, 01:51

Thank you admin. Unlike other sites, Bucks24/7 is doing good for members.
You think about giving benefit to members by introducing new thins. Great.
sundar54
Junior Member
Junior Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 04 Dec 2012, 06:41

Re: Minimum payout for standard members (3/4)

Postby munkyh3ad » 18 Apr 2013, 23:41

Can't wait to see phase 3. Probably it will be the best of all phases, since it's been only beneficial change for members until now.
I am really glad to see that Bucks247 lowers the minimum, unlike other PTC that increase minimums periodically. :)
munkyh3ad
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 18 Aug 2012, 12:03

Re: Minimum payout for standard members (3/4)

Postby PTCplayer » 19 Apr 2013, 04:36

munkyh3ad wrote:I am really glad to see that Bucks247 lowers the minimum, unlike other PTC that increase minimums periodically. :)
Yes, in my knowledge (I am a member of +40 PTC/GPT sites) this is the only site that is decreasing the minimum payout for free members step by step, while other sites increase the minimum payout for free members gradually as the sites become older or remain fixed.
User avatar
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
 
Posts: 642
Joined: 08 Aug 2012, 18:32

Re: Minimum payout for standard members (3/4)

Postby helgathecat » 24 Apr 2013, 13:32

Thanks, admin! The month of April is so dense for me on Bucks 24/7: I have got 17 direct refs, I am in the middle of the list in traffic contest, I've won at AdGrid and I've received my FIRST payment (almost instantly). I have so fun to work with you! ;) :dance: :rock: :b247:
User avatar
helgathecat
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
 
Posts: 201
Joined: 17 Dec 2012, 19:15

Re: Minimum payout for standard members (3/4)

Postby Bucks 24/7 » 24 Apr 2013, 16:58

PTCplayer wrote:
munkyh3ad wrote:I am really glad to see that Bucks247 lowers the minimum, unlike other PTC that increase minimums periodically. :)
Yes, in my knowledge (I am a member of +40 PTC/GPT sites) this is the only site that is decreasing the minimum payout for free members step by step, while other sites increase the minimum payout for free members gradually as the sites become older or remain fixed.
Yet it seems like many members do not like to cash out when they hit their minimum payout.. :(
ac.JPG
ac.JPG (30.09 KiB) Viewed 7549 times


helgathecat wrote:Thanks, admin! The month of April is so dense for me on Bucks 24/7: I have got 17 direct refs, I am in the middle of the list in traffic contest, I've won at AdGrid and I've received my FIRST payment (almost instantly). I have so fun to work with you! ;) :dance: :rock: :b247:
Really impressive, keep going :)
Bucks 24/7
 
 
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 20:56

Re: Minimum payout for standard members (3/4)

Postby PTCplayer » 24 Apr 2013, 18:08

Bucks 24/7 wrote:Yet it seems like many members do not like to cash out when they hit their minimum payout.. :(
I think they don't need money, they work here only for time passing or enjoyment. :lol:
User avatar
PTCplayer
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
 
Posts: 642
Joined: 08 Aug 2012, 18:32

Re: Minimum payout for standard members (3/4)

Postby moriconi » 28 Apr 2013, 13:09

Thanks Admin, you did the best thing for a standard member, not like other sites that increase every time the minimum payment. We all remain on hold for further improvements to the site. Thanks
moriconi
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
Bucks 24/7 Veteran
 
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Jul 2012, 14:51

Re: Minimum payout for standard members (3/4)

Postby labao11 » 11 Jun 2013, 03:58

Great news, i´m a newby but i love this site more and more. Sneak around in the Forum and i see many rewards to reach payout faster.

Thanks Admin and keep the good work on :P
User avatar
labao11
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: 31 May 2013, 04:13


Return to News



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest